Symed has excellent facilities for the manufacture of its wide range of products. It has multiple manufacturing facilities to meet the growing demand for its products. All the manufacturing equipment used, match the latest in the industry. In addition, the test facilities of Symed are the most advanced in terms of the contemporary technology. Within the shortest period of time, the company has developed both the manufacturing facility and the quality control laboratory, as advanced entities.
A few key features of the facilities include:
- Reactor volumes ranging from 250 to 3000 Lts.
- Competent in handling broad spectrum of reactions and wide range of process parameters.
- Facilities have been inspected and approved by health authorities of USA (US FDA), Europe (NIP-Hungary) and Mexico (COFEPRIS).
- Facilities are well organized and certified by WHO – GMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
- Organisation typically manufactures high value and high quality products.
- Facilities are installed with MEP, ZLDP for treatment of liquid wastage.
- Boilers are equipped with Bag filters to reduce air pollution.
QUALITY CONTROL & ASSURANCE:Symed believes in providing the Quality that the customer requires. Every activity from order processing and procurement of material to final shipment of the consignment is monitored to provide the customer an assured quality.
Symed is having independent facility for research and development activities for continuous improvement of products and process.
The manufacturing facilities ensure compliance and care taken to continuous adherence to guidelines established by ICH Q7 and relevant requirements of USFDA, EMEA & PMDA.
Stringent controls are built to ensure that every single product meets to the specifications of all pharmacopoeias and customer requirements.
QUALITY POLICYWe are committed towards
Manufacturing and marketing of value added Intermediates / API’s by following :
- Integrated Quality System, cGMP, and other Regulatory Requirements to ensure Quality, Safety and Efficacy of products.
- Continuous upgrading of the resources and facilities to meet ever – changing demands of customer and thus enhancing Customer Satisfaction.
- Continual Improvement of processes based on Objective Measurement.
- Providing training and opportunities for all its employees to grow along with the organization.
- Practicing good Safety and Environmental practices.