Currently Symed has 5 manufacturing facilities:
UNIT – I : Started its operations in 1997 at outskirts of Hyderabad. Located in Bonthapally, Madak District 40 km from Hyderabad. Currently there are 100 employees working in this unit.
UNIT – II : Started its operaions in 2000 at IDA, phase-1, Jeedimetla, R.R.District 20 km from Hyderabad.Currently there are 167 employees working in this unit.
- Area of the facility is 1.75 acre.
- There are 3 production blocks, 23 clean rooms of class 100000 (10 clean rooms for crystallization and 13 for powder processing). The water system comprises both DM water and Multi column distilled water (purified water).
- Boiler was installed with 3 tons/hour capacity
- PSA dehydration system was installed, in order to purify the alcohol mix-ups contaminated with water.
- Equipped with Generator having 500 KVA capacity(100% back-up)
- Inspected & classified as acceptable facility by USFDA in the month of May 2006 & October 2009.
- Certified as EUGMP by NIP - Hungary in the month of Jan 2009 and June 2012.
- Accredited Foreign Manufacturer(AFM) by MHLW, Japan.
- Certified to ISO 9001:2008 by NQA Certified by WHO GMP.
UNIT – III : Started its operations in 2002 at IDA, Phase-1, Jeedimetla, R.R.District 20 km from Hyderabad. Currently engaged in the manufacture of intermediates.
UNIT- IV: Sy.no. 163 & 163A, Pittampally Village, Chityal Mandal, Nalgonda Dist.Telangana. Pin -508114. Area of the facility is 6 Acres with 30% built up area.
Reactors: 18 Stainless Steel reactors and 3 glass lined reactors. Total reaction volume is 53,000 Ltrs(approx)
UNIT V: Plot no. 89/A, Phase I, I.D.A., Jeedimetla, Hyderabad – 500055.
UNIT VI: Sy.no. 750, Mandollagudam Village, Choutappal Mandal, Nalgonda Dist, Telangana. Pin -500252.
Reactors : 20 Stainless Steel Reactors and 1 glass lined reactor. Total reaction volume is 100,000 Ltrs(approx.) Area of the facility is 6.34 Acres with 40% built up area.