ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY (EHS)
To be a superior and a Reliable science and technology driven company in manufacturing APIs & providing contract research services to the global pharmaceutical industry.
To be an end-to end resource for the pharmaceutical industry and deliver the best to the customers. While being accountable and transparent in our relationships.
To serve the environment, health, and safety needs of our internal customers in an effective and efficient manner and to meet or exceed the expectations of our external customers.
At Symed Labs Limited, we are committed towards protecting environment, human health and safety, while manufacturing high value intermediates and APIs.
We strive to achieve zero percent result in terms of incidents, injuries to people and damage to environment. Following are the core commitment principles followed to achieve the above objective.
- Compliance to all applicable laws, statutes and regulations governing the environmental, health and safety policies.
DIVISIONS WITHIN THE EHS DEPARTMENTDevelops and delivers environmental products and services for all Symed shareholders by managing environmental programmes and by providing technical assistance on environmental requirements provides a variety of waste management services for symed
- Achievement of environment protection by conservation and efficient utilization of resources, Promotion of recycling/recovery where appropriate, Reduction in usage of hazardous materials in the operations and prevention of pollution.
- Exercising of best possible contingent efforts to eliminate or minimize the effect of an environmental impact when it arises.
- Development of technologies for environmental protection and improvement, and active pursue of outside technologies when beneficial.
Health and safety services DivisionCommitted to providing high quality, cost-effective support services to internal and external customers in the fields of industrial Hygiene and Safety Services are designed to assist managers in providing a safe and healthy working environment for employees and guests.
Both our API Manufacturing facilities are certified for ISO 9001, & our unit II is a WHO GMP, USFDA, EUGMP & COFEPRIS Certified Facility. These certifications demonstrate our commitment and care towards EHS.
- Continuous improvement of environment, health and safety systems through performance review and measurable objectives assessment.
- Provision of training to all the employees to make them understand and realize the importance of environmental issues and to act accordingly in their daily routine.
- Provision of appropriate resources to carry out work with minimum effect on the environment. Provision of safe working environment and relevant resources for our employees, visitors and other stake holders at all times.